About the FCN
Board of Directors
About our Statewide Efforts
Nurse Supply Reports
Nurse Demand Reports
Nurse Education Reports
About our Regional Efforts
Regional Workforce Reports
Data by County and Regional Workforce Board
News and Events
Diversity & Leadership
Loans, Scholarships, & Grants
Nursing Career Information & Job Opportunities
Nursing Education Programs
On-line Nursing Information and Publications
Professional Nursing Organizations - Florida
Professional Nursing Organizations - National
Refresher Course Information
Research & Data
State Nurse Workforce Initiatives
Nurse Recruitment and Retention
Submit a Resource
Florida School Nurses Association
- The Florida Association of School Nurses is the premiere professional organization dedicated to serving school nurses statewide!
The Florida Health Care Association
(FHCA) is a federation of facilities representing long term care providers who believe that the individuals served are entitled to a supportive environment in which professional and compassionate care is delivered. FHCA works to educate society and government to invest in the well-being of elderly and disabled individuals and to assure access to long term care.
Florida Hospital Association
- A not-for-profit association representing all types of hospitals throughout the state. Through advocacy, education, research, representation, and service, the FHA carries out its mission ""to promote the ability of member hospitals and healthcare systems to effectively and efficiently serve the healthcare needs of their communities.
Florida Medical Association
(FMA) - Serves as an advocate for physicians and their patients to promote the public health, to ensure high standards in medical education and ethics, and to enhance the quality and availability of health care.
Palm Healthcare Foundation
- The Palm Healthcare Foundation plans to fulfill its community healthcare mission through a program of thoughtful grantmaking and comprehensive fund development to meet the growing healthcare needs of the underserved in Palm Beach County.
South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association
(SFHHA) - Formed to create a cooperative allegiance between healthcare providers throughout South Florida.
Agency for Health Care Administration
(AHCA) - A resource to consumers and health care providers, and is committed to providing the best quality health care service to the citizens of Florida.
Florida Department of Health
- Provides information regarding public health, links to reports and health statistics, and a variety of other information pertinent to nursing.
2002 Florida Statutes
- A link to Chapter 464 of Florida Statue. Part I is the Nurse Practice Act (ss.464.001-464.027).
- The official website of the Florida legislature.
Addressing Nurse Workforce Issues for the Health of Florida
Search the FCN site
The FCN is headquartered at the
University of South Florida College of Nursing
© 2023 by Florida Center for Nursing